Advanced Fat Loss Images

Home Page - Free Report - Bio - Testimonials - FAQ - Contact - Order

 

Supercharge Fat Loss With

Advanced Nutrition Strategies

 

by Todd Scott, ISSA-CPT 

Training Advisor, Men's Fitness magazine

 

You’ve heard it before, if you want to lose belly fat the most effective way possible is to time your meals 3-3.5 hours a part, and consume 5-6 meals per day. But you can apply an advanced fat loss strategies method to speed things up.

 

I’ll go ahead and assume that you are an avid fitness buff that works out on at least a regularly consistent basis. If you want to Truly supercharge your belly fat burning efforts, then you should not only cycle your food on a weekly basis, but you should apply the 60-2 principle at least twice per week.

 

The idea behind the 60-2 principle to burn belly fat is that 60% of your carbs should be consumed in 2 of your daily meals, and the remaining 40% spread evenly through the remainder of your meals.

These 2 meals that contain 60% of your daily carb intake will be breakfast and your post workout meal (if you work out in the afternoon).

 

So over the course of 6 meals, your consumption should look something like this:

 

Meal 1 – 30% of daily carbs

Meal 2 – 10% of daily carbs

Meal 3 – 10% of daily carbs

Meal 4 – 10% of daily carbs

Meal 5 – 30% of daily carbs

Meal 6 – 10% of daily carbs

 

Meal 5 should be scheduled within 60 minutes after your workout. If you don’t currently workout… OR if you workout in the morning, the 2nd meal containing 30% of your daily carbs should fall around Meal 4 or Meal 5, allowing for the lower carb meals to be consumed towards the end of the day to help burn belly fat.

 

The distribution of the carbs this way allows your glycogen stores to be replenished during the 2 most important times of the day:

 

1) First thing in the morning

 

2) After your workout.

 

It will be impossible for your body to store the carbs as fat during these 2 meal times, and will allow you to replenish your body when you need it the most while still maintaining your blood sugar levels throughout the day – which will help aid you in burning belly fat.

 

 

Fat Loss Ebook Image

Check out more information about my innovative program that people from all over the world are using to strip body fat off of their abs for good, How To Get Six Pack Abs

 

 

 

Back to Stomach Fat Loss Articles

 

Back to Six Pack Abs

 

BIB Image

© Copyright 2007, HowtoGetSixPackAbs.com. All Rights Reserved.

Abdominal Exercise Articles | Affiliates Make Money

 

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Anti-Spam Policy | Copyright Information